Thursday, September 4, 2008

Daily Irritation


Life can be irritating DAILY! I get so mad about little things some times! (such as Collin going to the orthodontist TWICE in about an eighteen hour period = incompetence) I can get myself all stressed out over things that really don't matter. Does anyone else do that?????? Or am I the only looney one around here? I know I am doing it, but I just can't stop myself in the midst of my own tiny little crisis!


But then later when I take a breath and put things in perspective, I begin to realize that I should appreciate the blessings in my life and not focus on all the struggles and stress. There are so many that have much tougher struggles than me - Just this week a little girl at my school lost her daddy. I am lucky I still have my parents as a very important part of my life. And I am so lucky my children are healthy instead of battling cancer like another child at my school.



Sorry for rambling on.....I guess this is my therapy for tonight since it was raining and I couldn't go for a walk/talk with my pals!


I must remind myself that life is short - Cherish every moment - and of course, eat dessert first!

2 comments:

Bill said...

Yes.... I must confess, I am also that person. It is not something I am proud of, but something I try daily to work on.

I am now taking a deep breath and thanking God for all the wonderful things he has given me! Thanks for the reminder.

Have a good Friday~

Bill said...

Sorry, that was me.... Jess

Bill is apparently logged in... ha ha