Thursday, October 2, 2008

Collin Quote of the Day




Most days when I ask my almost 9-year-old son about his day at school, I usually get a response like, "It was good." But every once in a while, he just brings something up on his own. Today was one of those days...


While Jessica was cutting Collin's hair, Collin, Jessica, and I were discussing headaches. (I get bad headaches, and I think I passed that along to Collin.) Anyway, I said that we should send medicine with his Dad to school, and then came the Collin quote of the day...


"I wouldn't be able to go get any medicine from him because if you're not bleeding, barfing, or dying, then you just sit back down."


Evidently, his teachers have used that comment more than once. That just cracked me up. I think I will have to steal that one.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Maybe someone needs to make that the title of their blog.... ha ha

Seriously, that was the funniest thing I have hear all week!!

Now go sit down!!!! lol

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

Too funny! I think I'm going to use it too! :)

Felicia

Nancy said...

I Love It!! I needed a good laugh:)